HHEV declaration

Property tenure now plays an important role in determining the eligibility of an installation under ECO3.

Assurance surrounding privately rented properties is obtained through the landlord permission form, tenancy agreement and pre-installation EPCs.

Please note that further assurance is now required for owner occupied properties.

Our advice for owner occupied properties is to always have the registered owner of the property listed and sign all required installation paperwork.

Under circumstances where the owner of the property is not the primary contact listed on the installation paperwork, further evidence is required.

Examples of this are as follows: the husband is the registered owner of the property however the wife is listed on the installation paperwork.

  • The HHEV declaration would need to be signed by the registered owner
  • Proof of residence must also be provided for both the registered owner and the customer

This form has been uploaded to your personal Dropbox ready for use, however upon request we can send these as an email attachment.

If you require further information on property tenure and it place in determining eligibility of an installation under ECO3, please contact your business development manager or the ECO team on 0845 894 4444.

(Released 4th July)


Press enquiries

For press enquiries please email:
[email protected]