The following contains eligibility requirements relating to the use of Local Authority Flexible Eligibility (LA Flex), and introduce an additional requirement to evidence LA approval:
Before submitting LA flex measures for funding, you must provide the following information:
- The relevant Statement of Intent (LASI)
- A letter from the LA, on letter headed paper, with contact details for the relevant officer at the LA where the validity of subsequent declarations can be verified by Anesco
The following supporting evidence is required upon submission of the measure:
- A statement of Intent (LASI)
- The LA Flex Declaration (LAFD), including the LA Flex criteria and unique reference number
- An email from a local authority confirming the measure has been approved
Anesco will spot check local authority approvals.
Anesco will require the statement of intent (LASI) and letter from the local authorities you are currently working with by 02/08/2019.
The submission of evidence should be made to [email protected].
If you require further information on Local Authority Flexible Eligibility, please contact your business development manager or the ECO team on 0845 894 4444. (Released 26th July 2019)